- We will adopt virtues like humane-ness, compassion, straightforwardness and the like.
- We will have unassailable faith that the only means by which we can live in this world is the pair of feet of Sri Ramanuja, the World Teacher.
- We will not give pain to others through thought, word or deed.
- We will keep away from those contemplate to harm us. We will help them (to come out of such a frame of mind) if possible.
- We will realize that Sriman Narayana is the Supreme Being and live in such a way that we do not resort to anyone else.
- We will be charitable and offer food to the devotees of the Lord.
- We will cultivate forbearance (patience).
- 'I am superior to others by virtue of my lineage, wealthy and learning' - We will not become proud of such grounds; we will be humble.
- We will follow our predecessors in what we do. We will not do what they have not done.
- We will always think of the auspicious perfections of Sriman Narayana and remain deeply interested in (enjoying) those perfections.
Those who are interested in following these ideals in their day-to-day life are requested to take the pledge themselves, fill in the form below and send it to us. Please write to us for extra pledge-forms.
Sri. Koorathazhwan Charitable Trust,
19/37, Ratina Kudil Apartments,
Triplicane, Chennai - 600005,
Contact: K.V.Rangarajan, 28441110, Mobile – 98414-11146.